Friday 30 March 2012

Navy

                                     
The Nothing But Navy Pop Up shop has opened it's doors again,this time at Luna and Curious on Calvert Avenue, E2.
I have created some things especially for the shop: A set of screen printed 'Hat' greetings cards- 4 designs each with a different hat on (my obsession with hats and headresses continues); and a new 3 colour screen print I have been working on, 'Floris' (see below). The print is a reworking of the 'Flora' pattern I designed a few weeks ago,  adapted into navy blue tones. It is an edition of 6.
I also screen printed organic cotton tote bags; each with a navy Owl design. 
The shop opened today, until Wednesday 4th April, and is well worth a peruse, it is packed to the rafters with wonderful navy items.


No comments:

Post a Comment